We are sharing the love piece by piece around New Zealand. The Classic As puzzle is going on a road trip. Connecting New Zealander's together through a TRAVELLING PUZZLE. The puzzle will stop to be completed by lucky recipients throughout NZ, one per region.
BONUS: Each entry also goes in the draw to WIN a $100 gift card.
HOW DOES THE TRAVELLING PUZZLE WORK?
1. You receive the puzzle
2. Enjoy completing the puzzle
3. Send the puzzle onto the next recipient (at no charge, you will receive a prepaid shipping label)
THE ROADTRIP HAS BEGUN!
There is still time to sign up! However some regions the entries are now closed, as advised in the region list of the form below.
Criteria: The puzzle must be completed within 10 days of receiving the puzzle. It is an easy puzzle though :)
Gift card winner will be announced and notified by email in August 2022.
By completing this form you agree to be added to our database, you can opt out at any stage.
The travelling puzzle is our Classic As puzzle that is road tripping around New Zealand allowing a bunch of people to complete it. Once the puzzle is completed it will be shipped to the next person to complete.
You can sign up for a chance to receive the travelling puzzle by completing the above form. One recipient will be randomly selected for each region in New Zealand.
1. Enjoy completing the Classic As puzzle
2. Complete the puzzle within 10 days after recieving it - it's an easy puzzle :)
3. Send a picture of you completing it or of the completed puzzle
4. Once completed, write your name and the date completed on the back of a puzzle piece
5. Package and ship the puzzle to the next recipient (free of charge - you will recieve a prepaid shipping label)
Once you receive the puzzle, you have 10 days to complete the puzzle before shipping it to the next recipient. Classic As is a simple puzzle to complete, so it shouldn't take you too long.
You will receive a prepaid shipping label from us in the post for the next recipient. Once you complete the puzzle, pack the puzzle into its original shipping box and stick the label on the shipping box, making sure to hide the previous label. Simply drop the puzzle off to your local NZ Post office and it will be on its way!
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
If you have any further queries, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org